Friday, October 22, 2004

jokes to refresh

i am just copy pasting some jokes which my friend has sent to me, long back.

i found these humorous..

000) Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?
Student: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day
same time."

001) Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colures do you have?

010) Pupil: Did you know that the most intelligent person on earth is
going deaf?
Teacher: Really. Who is it?
Pupil: Pardon, I don't understand.

011) Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped
him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love.

100) Patient: What are the chances of my recovery doctor?
Doctor: One hundred percent. Medical records show that nine out
of ten people die of the disease you have. Yours is the
tenth case I've treated. The others all died.

101) Girlfriend: And are you sure you love me and no one else.
Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday.


101, is the best of all ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey the coincidence joke (000) is the best because it would be true if his mother and father were married to different persons on the same day.

your old young friend Arun (coopi)

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

coopi, i appreciate your sense of humor :-)