Thursday, September 22, 2005

Good morning

Starting the day with a bad stock market collapse (dont ask me how much I invested in stocks!).

Got a good forward from my friend, thought of sharing with you...

The most selflish word "one" letter word - I - avod it
The most satisfying "TWO" letter word - We -Vuse it
The most poisonous "THREE" letter word - Ego - Kill it
The most used "FOUR" letter word - Love - Value it
(50 kg taj mahal?)

The most pleasing "FIVE" letter word - Smile - :-), keep it
The fastest spreading "SIX" letter word - Rumour - Ignore it.
("u" in rumour is british style?)

The hardest working "SEVEN" letter word - SUCCESS - Achieve it
(it always succs)

The most enviable "EIGHT" letter word - JEALOUSY - D is tance it

The most powerful "nine" letter word - Knowledge - Acquire it.
(it is not "nine" thaara)

The most essential "TEN" letter word - Confidence - Trust it.

A fwd with a message.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you just copied and pasted it. Too many spelling mistakes.

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

manoj, I made those mistakes intentionally da, and it has got some relationship with the statement.

I - avoid it. (I avoided "I" in avoid)..