Thursday, June 08, 2006

3 and Me

Sometime back (after the death of Pramod Mahajan), I received a mail which contained some facts(?) about the role of "3" in Pramod Mahajan's life. One sample is, he died on 3rd of May...

Three, being my favorite number, I started finding how 3 is playing a role in my life.. here are some:

I am the 3rd child for my parents (this might be a reason why 3 became my favorite number...)

I know 3 natural languages and 3 programming languages...

my door number is 7, which has 3 ones in binary.. (ithu konja overnu enakkae thonuthu)..

my date of birth is multiple of 3.

month of birth is also a multiple of 3.

3 big crushes in my life (so far ;-) ).

"tamizh" kku moondrezhuththu, "uyir"ukku moondrezhuththu, intha "kichcha"kkum moondrezhuththu...

me stopping here since I have received a mail saying "3 things in life.... Good one...", me going to read it now..

12 comments:

Lumbergh-in-training said...

dai,. yaaru athu 3 crushes??? namma class-la onnu?

Rajesh said...

3 big crushes in my life
is someone from ur work place?
Rajesh

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

manoj & Rajesh:

athai naan oru flowla ezhutittaen.. actually, I dont have a count on that, i think it will be in hundreds...

j-karthikeyan said...

nee podura "மொக்கை" kooda 3 ezhuthu..

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

JK: ayyayyo arivu kozhunthu annae neenga ;-)...

Jagan said...

@JK - lol ... i can think of whole load of 3 ezhuthu "holy" words to describe krishna :-)

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

jagan, JK: ennayae vachchu kaamedi keemedi pannalaye :-P..

Aravindh said...

i like it ;)

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

aravindh: un "i like it ;) " pinnale ethana artham olinjittu irukko??

Lumbergh-in-training said...

vennayum moondreluthu!

பிரதீப் said...

unakku 3 mathiri enakku 7 krishna..so birthukkum pudikkira numberukkum etho connection irukku

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

pradeep: the reason might be very psychological.. outside world makes us to remember our bdays, position in our family etc very frequently in our child hood days...