Saturday, August 23, 2008

This is how windows work

I had a peculiar problem (might be a common problem) with windows. Few months back, whenever I plug-in the USB cable (from home router) to my laptop, windows crashes! Then I gave my laptop to system admin of the office, but no use. appuram vera vali illai, I started living with it. Whenever there is a power flap windows crashes. Once, the tube light in my room flickered, guess what, laptop crashed!!! Then I totally stopped using the USB port for networking.

Yesterday, I gave a try again with the USB (gave enough time to windows for self-recovery :-P). To my surprise, it didn't crash. I was happy about the self-correcting windows, and was browsing for almost half an hour. Then my roomie, sitting beside me, lifted his hand for picking up something behind him. Windows crashed.

5 comments:

Jagan said...

lol .. but to think of it , may be your laptop never crashed bcos of light flickering or power fluctuations. May be it has always been crashing bcos of your friend lifting his hand .. some definite problem in his armpit :-) ..

Aravindh said...

machi.... fuzzy logic da.. fuzzy logic... ask solution from the only master ... u kno who i mean ;)

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

@jagan, @aravindh: hehe.. will convey the message

Srinath said...

he he.. hilarious. Meesai unkitta router setting kaetta maadhiri, nee yaen Deepak kitta intha problemku solution kaekka koodaathu ?

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

@srinath: hehe, cycle gaple enna ottitte.. ;-) irunthalum parava illai, dbabu ta naan solution ketkuren..