Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ma people

People tracking my blog may know that I hail from Indian philadelphia, the real city of brother-hood. I always wanted to do something which will be immediately recognized by ma people. But I have never succeeded. I am writing quite a few of my failures.

I joined guindy engineering college, supposed to be number one in my state; most of ma people mistook it for annamalai university, few thought I didn't study well, didn't get a seat in local college, few thought my father paid huge donation for studying in metro.

I joined HCL technologies, those were the days I really felt proud of being in software company. most of ma people didn't recognize that it is a software company, some thought I work in a calculator company; some thought I work in some mechanical company.

It didn't stop.

I joined riverstone networks, it was a startup company with a strength of 40 employees in india office. So you would have guessed what I had faced.

Then it became Alcatel. Now I was able to convince few of ma people, not all, that it is a big company with a strength 50K+ all over the world. Still many are thinking that I can't make it to Infy, TCS, Wipro, which are the only companies famous among ma people.

mudiyalai.. :-(

2 comments:

Aravindh said...

dei... u r indian-philadelphian... not american-philadelphian.... change ma people to my people.... engalaaalum thaan mudiyalai....

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

chumma oru build uppukku thaan da ;-)