Thursday, November 20, 2008

MJ - The king of pop

While I was driving back to office in the morning, I was thinking of writing some article about Michael Jackson sometime, my favorite during my college days. The first time I heard about Michael was during my school days, when paandiarajan claims "michale jackson yen machan, yen aatathe paarthu kapsa adichaan".(what it means is, MJ plagiarized from a kollywood actor). Then, the first time I watched/heared his song is in my first year of college, after that I became a great fan of Michael. I watched almost all of his works and realized how much of his steps, choreography, style are copied in indian movies. (and ppl like paandiarajan took the credit of his works :-p ). The stage performances from him are the best of his; good choreography, good team work.


He became the king of pop, I have seen many videos in which fans were dying for him. He rocked the world. But, somewhere something went wrong. He became a publicity freak, did anything for it, accused of child molestation cases and he became infamous.

And why this blog? The first news I read today in office is about him, he converted to a different religion. And got one more reason to write a blog.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/21mj-turns-to-islam.htm
ci

1 comment:

Aravindh said...

he is actually becoming famous with getting in to controversies... truly american ;)