Friday, January 28, 2005

net jargons

Dropping here after a long time :-(. got busy with my work (hey, dont ask
what work I am doing) and had very less time e-chatting with friends. But my mail
traffic has not go down, surprisingly. I sent lots and lots of mail during last
couple of weeks...

While typing mails, most of the time I felt bored typing looooooooong words
and phrases. So, I quickly googled and found some acronyms which are widely
used in mail/chats, now a days. just thought of sharing those, here comes....

EZ - Easy
CWOT - Complete Waste Of Time
LOL - Laugh Out Loud
ROFL - Rolling On the Floor Laughing.
ROFLMAO - Rolling on the Floor Laughing my a**e off.
IMO - In My Opinion.
IMHO - In My Humble Opinion.
BTW - By The Way
PMJI - Pardon Me for Jumping In
A/L - Age and Location (the most frequently used acronym. LoL)
AFAIK - As far as I Know
EOM - End Of Message
PAW - Parents are Watching
GSOH - Good Sense of Humour
CTC - Care To Chat?
J/K - Just Kidding

Will try to post more... keep your finger crossed.!!

No comments: