Thursday, October 06, 2005

Absence of mind

These days my brain is hesitating to work :-( and presence of mind is slowly disappearing.. I remember one funny incident which gives clear picture of "my state of mind".

It was the time when RPG cellular was taken over by AirCell, and I was one of the high priority customer for RPG, I used ot say "kicha speaks RPG". (hope chennai aalungan remember this caption "chennai speaks RPG).vishayathukku varren, I thought of checking balance for my prepaid connection. I dialled a 10 digit number (saw that in a banner), automated enquiry systems. I think mistyped one of the digits and one lady picked up:

lady: hello
(after hearing her voice)
me: "is it aircell automated voice system?"
lady: no, it is not.
me: "oh sorry, i thought it is automated system".

and hung up the phone. Only after hanging up the phone, I realized it.

one more incident: i have a friend (jagan) beside me in office. one day he asked me my access card. i dont remember what i was thinking, I gave him my debit card. the saddest part the same happened again within a month..

ippadi vaazhka odittu irukku...

8 comments:

Jagan said...

dai ..i rem the debit card matter da.. i also rem u tried to make up for the mistake my telling me some crap (censored ;-) )

Pradeep Kuttuva said...

debit card mattum thaaney kuduthey...pinum kuduthirunthey..scene aa poi irukkum...

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

namma jagan romba nalla payyan, vaayla veral vachaalum kadikka maataan ;-)

div said...

very much absent minded..
if u work too much at work place this is what happens..be cool..he he:-)

NaiKutti said...

lol@ debit card incident... ungalluku sekiram presence of mind varathuku en vazhthukkal...

ada-paavi!!!! said...

nxt time i hope u make a mistake and i get hold of ur credit card.

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

div, if it had happened because of "heavy work", then i would have not felt bad..

naikutti, thanks.

vatsan, yente credit card illaeyae... ;-).

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

kalai: saappadu vishayam mattum nammalukku automaticaa nadakkum..