Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Do girls drive smart?

Hmm, long time no post! Juz because I did not find any topic interesting to post!

Yesterday, I did not have work in office (dont take it literally, ;-) ). So I decided to leave early (6;00 PM, its my early time from office). I was driving back home by my street hawk (athan, namma ooru vandi splendor). my house is 10 KMS from office. (1 KM is 0.6 mile). Usually I prefer to stay as much away as possible from office. I am not a rash driver and the avg speed of my vehicle will always be 40 KM. I need not explain the busy traffic in Bangalore during peak hours.(In fact, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM is the peak hour in Bangalore, and you will be definitely caught in traffic jam during this time).

In the busy traffic I saw a gentle-lady overtook me and was driving fast and rash. She was not wearing helmet. I have seen many young girls driving rash and fast both in chennai and bangalore. But hardly heard a case where in they met accidents. Why I always hear news like Youth met with an accident, where "youth" will always be "he", not "she". Or guys sacrifice and save girls from accident? Do girls drive smart (even without helmets and @ high speeds)?

7 comments:

Jagan said...

dei , road le oru payaan adi vizhunthu kadantha , no one will bother to pick him up or help him ..and if a girl falls down , its a different story da. since guys who meet with accident always receive late attention (if any ) , u hear more about youth (as in HE ) landing up in ICU or worse :-)

kuttichuvaru said...

ha ha.... nalla thought....ippo theriyuthu, office la en velai illa nnu.. jus kidding....

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

jagan: machi, reasonae correcta sollitta da...

kuttichuvaru: ungalukkum therinji pochcha :-(

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

slice of life: hmm, true. ethanai paer intha maari kelambirukaangalo!

Anonymous said...

Girls concentrate on their driving and traffic when they drive..

Guys concentrate on who else is driving when they are driving...

Ippo reason purinchirukkumae? ;)

Anyways, first time here. From Jagan's blog.

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

bindu: intha post pottathukku appuram thaan purinchichu...welcome!

Jil Jil Ramamani said...

overtake pannitu pora ponna sight-adikkaama, olungaa munnadi paathu otuna....edho konjam kai kaalaadhu thappum