Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's day activities: a summary

Today evening I was chatting with my friend. Here is snip of the chat (hope he does not mind).

my friend: hi da machi
me: hello
my friend: epdida irunthuchu valentine's day? (valentine's day kaisae tha?, learning hindi these days!)
me: lots of proposals da
my friend: wow!
me: and I rejected all of those, as usual ;-)...

the conversation continued and we ended with discussing the differences between a project and a product (ippdi iruntha namma ennaikku urupudrathu?!).

Ok, coming to the point, I know that most of the fellow bloggers are very much eager to know what I did on this day!

Here you go!

7:30 AM: I woke up, and my friend prepared a good tea for me.

10:00 AM: Came to office. My box has got crashed. Later IT folks rectified it. Checked my mails and had morning tea!

10:30 AM: the most expected activity started. I was browsing through 123greetings.com and other greetings website to find a suitable greeting card for a suitable person. Later did not find any thing good after 1 hour of browsing! (projectae ennanu theriyathu, athukkulae code adikka aarambichittaen ;-) )

12:30 PM: Went to Forum for lunch with my friends whose thinking are in the same frequency as mine (I mean, they are loners like me).

5:30 PM: I planned to participate in Anti-valentine's procession near palace grounds (initiated by shiva's senas), though, my intention is different from them. Later sat in office listening to music.

7:30 PM: planning to go home early, to watch Top ten in Sun TV.

juz' another Valentine's day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry da, couldn't resist copying your post. If you want link to my blog.

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

lumbergh-in-training: adanga maatiyada? anyways, u tagged urself from my post ;-).

for others who are interested: http://manojar.blogspot.com/

Jagan said...

dei ..un post eh patha ennomo v-day annaikku perasa ennommo pudingina nu nenanichain...unnumey pannamey evolo periya post ezhuthu irrukirey ..enna semester exams effect ah ?

Jeevan said...

Hi Kicha, came through Manoj blog, ho ur that person na, enna friend, ethtana ponnunga propose panium, vananu soletingale. good opportunity'a miss panetinga.

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

jagan: dey naal poora officela thaan irunthaennu unakku theriyumlae, appuram enna kelvi?

jeevan: welcome dude! enna panrathu, aisi bade bade desommae aisi choti choti baath ho sakthe hein (DDLJ paartha effect)