Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Absense of mind - Release 2

This is my second post on absence of mind. If interested you can read the first one here.

Yesterday I returned home late after visiting my friend's place. I searched my bag to find the gate key. I was surprised to see it was missing. I hardly remembered taking it out from the bag, either at office or at my friends place. Later found that I had left the gate key along with lock, hanging in the gate itself. Now I got shocked, how the key is still in the gate. Looks like I had forgot to lock the gate back while going to office. (then I hardly remembered putting the key in ;-) )... Hope it wont happen again.

Couple of weeks back while leaving office, I was searching my ID card (with a tag), which I usually keep in my desk. I searched all over the desk, but didn't find. Went to couple of my colleagues desk whom I was talking to sometime back.. but didn't find out. I didn't find out till my neighbor pointed out that it is hanging in my neck.

And the list is long....

12 comments:

Jagan said...

Actually your memory is not that bad due to the very fact that u linked this article to an article that u had written 3 years ago !!

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

@jagan: selective amnesia da ;-), it has taken 3 years for me to realize the same :-p.

Sureshkannan said...

time to get married ;)

Aravindh said...

i thnk ur mind locked unwillingly with all those attacks goin around ... fearing the terrorism will target yr house.... antha kilinja jetti with thovaikatha baniyanuku oru post thevaya....

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

@suresh: marriage is not a therapy for amnesia, ask experienced like jagan, aravindh ;-)
@aravindh: they worth a post :-p

Jagan said...

BTW, due to selective amnesia, u might have overlooked this - in the "about me" of your blog profile, u have stated "25th revolution around the sun" ...dei unakku 25th revolution mudinji pathu varsham ayudicha da ...u r definitely old now ..

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

@jagan: thats in base 11, not base 10 numbering system :-)

Sureshkannan said...

base 11 (3 in dec) or base 10 (2 in dec), how does it matter... its pretty much gives you very old age now ;)...

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

don't forget to remember me.
with luv and luv only
your dear
SK

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

@suresh: ennathu ithu sirupillai thanama..
@ponniyinselvan: never

பிரதீப் said...

welcome to the club! en sangathula nee ipo thaan pudussa senthurukke...

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

pradeep: arasiyalla ithellam sagajamnu nenachu free vida vendiyathu thaan ;-)