Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ilayaraja - My favorites

My childhood days went without listening any good music, or I was not matured enough to appreciate any oliyum oliyum songs. But not during the college days; Particularly after getting my first computer, which has 256 MB hard disk, full of songs. The first thing anyone would do after buying computer is dump bunch of movies and songs. Me too. End up having full of Ilayaraja songs. The more I listened the more I became his fan. I am sharing few of the songs here; all these refreshes me, whenever I listen.










                                     
and it goes on...

Next blog: I have always felt proud and happy for being born and brought up in Tamilnadu (though my roots point somewhere to the western India)......

2 comments:

MeAndMyself said...

Krishna..lovely song collection... this guy 'Ilayaraja' can bring good cheer even on a worst day :)

Aravindh said...

Good to see you back.. Keep blogging... :) Machi, no. of songs romba kammiya irukara maari irukku !!!