Thursday, November 17, 2005

Lo-Fi

These days I am seeing lots of "high five" things in blogosphere. I used to write "my favorites" in slam books, right from my school days. And I am tired of writing favorites. So, for a change I am writing things that I dont like.

Low fives:

Worst movies I've watched:

a) Kalki (heights of "abhatham": same story as "sindhu bairavi"
but I liked the later. KB forgot that he has already
directed one movie with the same
story)
b) mein hoon naa (last hindi movie that I watched in theatre)
c) aa aaH (sema kadi except for the heroin and songs)
d) enter the new dragon (junkest movie)
e) Lord of the rings (it was like raama narayanan's movie)

Five things I can live without:

a) mouse (I mean competer mouse)
b) non veg = goat, chicken, crab, pigeon, shark, prawn, rabbit...
c) moustache
d) girl friends
e) GOD

Heroines I DONT like:

a) deivayanai
b) jyothika
(sorry, my count over heroines is just two ;-))

Actors I DONT like:

a) vijayakanth ( I am losing the attributes of a maduraian)
b) murali
c) arnold (I consider him as my rival :-P, kela "bolt"tula nammaloda rival, he he he)
d) prasanth
e) TR

Celebrities I DONT like: (ellam "stomach burning" thaan)

a) Michael douglas (zeta zones)
b) Tom cruise (penelope cruz)
c) Ajay dev khan (kaajol)
d) pierce brosnan (*.*)
e) salman khan (aish, katrina)

Believe me, it has taken more than an hour for me this to compile. if I have written "high fives", then it wouldnt have taken more than 10 mins.

Five people whom I DONT like to pass this tag:

jagan
maduraiarian
kalai
mazhai
div

Happy blogging!!!

6 comments:

Jagan said...

dai ..unnakku than velai illai ..ennakku neraya velai irrukku ..

div said...

heheheheheheheee

man what a concept.... nobody can do this job....:-(

neways gr8 effort..zindabad!!

hahahaha

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

jagan: nee septemberla eppadi irunthiyo antha maathiri naan ippa irukken, pothumaa?

Anonymous said...

ulagathula entha moolaikku ponalum, intha kadiya/edakku mudakku-thanatha mattum uda maatiyae!!!

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

kalai: ayyayo, vena naan aluthuruven!! ;-)

manoj: ellam athuvaa varuthu machi,
onnum pannrathukku illai!

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

div: thanks for your appreciations!