Sunday, August 03, 2014

Nalanum Nandiniyum

I personally took time in watching this movie, as it was from my friend's team. I am highlighting my opinions about the movie.

Lead actress: Nandhitha has done a good job, becoming a fan of her. She reminds me of Anjali's early days.

Lead actor: The lead actor has done a good job overall, but could have been more expressive at many places. (particularly in the second half)

Jayaprakash: The important character in the movie, I would say, since he drives it at many places. He has his screen presence, and proves again that he handles his characters in a matured way. The only thing, I did not find it appropriate was his appearance. (Or atleast the brothers should have been made looking/dressed like him).

Renuka ma'm: Good acting, wondering why she is doing only few movies. Definitely, a good potential candidate for amma/akka characters.

Story & Screenplay: I felt the first half is better than the second. I was not that happy with the story of the second half, where the hero becomes successful (as a director) with his movie debut. I am not saying its impractical, but the plot looked like a cliche.

Music: Very good music, both the BGM & songs. Advantageous for the movie to get all the leading good singers!

Aravindh: (Given the fact that he is my friend) he has done very good at the screen. And his intro scene was good! Was just wondering how he got that executive look ;-)

Overall, its a good movie to be watched. Leaves a good feeling after the watch.

No comments: