Friday, December 30, 2005

2005++

After celebrating Jesus Jayanthi, I switched back to my day to day works. Started working from Tuesday and my boss assigned me enough work before he started for vacation :-((.

And now its time to plan for New Year. After enough thought on this, I decided to go germany for New Year. Wow, doesnt it sounds interesting? Couple of my friends started asking about the ticket fare, Visa details etc... Stop, stop, I made it clear to them that I have planned to roam only in German Airport for 6 hrs, after that flying back to homeland. Yes, my trip is getting over and 'm excited to go back to mother India... Is US ma kinda place, huh? US is the best place to freak out for short trips. no more comments on this...

And couple of friends asked me about new year resolutions. Ellarukkum onnu solla virumburan, "kicha does not wait for New year to take resolutions ;-)", (ithukku mattum korachchal illai).. and as a matter of fact, I do so.

But I have some cool tips for others, who can take some of these resolutions on new year:(namma makkal michavangalukku "tips" kuduthae olinjuruvaanga...)

for net freaks: (read "From this new year, I will"...)

a) not login in invisible mode on YM
b) not use BUZZ (ctrl+G) button on YM
c) not do re-search in google (see my earlier definition of "research")
d) not do ego-surfing

for soft engineers: (read "From this new year, I will"...)

a) not do regression testing for www.indiabulls.com during office hours
b) not use Office VoIP phones for making personal inter-nation calls (saving dollars..)
c) not to listen online songs during office hours (saving bandwidth)
d) not expect more than 20 percent salary hike
e) not play online games during office hours (this is applicable to me, but I have not decided yet on it ;-) )
f) not spend more than 60 minutes in office cafteria, per day (i have not decided on this also ;-))
g) not send more than one fwded mails, per week (I am sure that this will pull down the growth of inter-networking technologies)
h) not use "copy+paste" for more than once an hour

for NRIs returning India: (read "From this new year, in India I will"...)

a) not use "Jesus christ....", "Actually in US...", kind of phrases... ;-) (First of all, I have to control myself from saying these in Bang, hahaha)

b) not use the word "Desi" (folks, whenever I hear "Desi" I remember the infamous desibaba.com....)

for bloggers: (read "From this new year, I will"...)

a) not tag any other fellow-bloggers

Enough kiddings!! I wish everyone a prosperous new year 2006. 2005 is the worst year in my life (Lots of losses :-(( ), hope 2006 will be a memorable one.

Disclaimer: The only disclaimer that I have is with the Title. If you try to use 2005++ in C, 2005 will NOT become 2006, but the compiler will generate an error message, "LValue required"....

Happy blogging!

9 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

thanks for the wishes :-)

div said...

hey nice post..good nakkal..good resolutions for others.hahaha..:)))

Jagan said...

dai ...entha resolutions ellam konjam over da ...orey guilty feelings da :)

IBH said...

Happy new Year Kicha....

I have a chittappa named Kicha :)))

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

div: yeah. thanks

jagan: freeya vudu machi, these resolutions are not applicable for smart workers like us ;-)

ibh: thanks for the wishes. nice to hear the nice pet name of ur chittappa :-)

Rams said...

Hi Kicha...
Happy new yr to u too...It is only of late I have been reading ur blog and man...u hav got an amazing humor sense (madhure kaaraingalukke uriya nakkalo..;)

I hav added the email id u hav provided here in my Y msgr! So, we are jus one click away :d

NaiKutti said...

LOL@the cool tips... good one :-)... and welcome back to bangalore and hope u had a great start to the year!

Jagan said...

dai update pannu da

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

rams: nice chatting with you after a long time, keep kicking!!

chennaipages: thanks!

naikutti: the trip was awesome! and thanks :-)

jagan: keep ur fingers crossed...