Saturday, December 03, 2005

Welcome to the Hotel California

Atlast, my dream trip to california happened during thanksgiving weekend. Thanksgiving is like our "kaanum pongal", meet relatives and friends and have fun. Landed in Los Angeles on thanksgiving day, and went to my sisters place. It was exciting to meet my sister, brother-in-law and my cute niece after a long time. Lots of old memories shared and I felt nostalgic.

On friday, we went to Universal Studios. Wow, thats the place for pure entertainment. Mummy ride, Jurasic park, Van helsing.. are quite a few to mention about. First time I watched 3D and 4D movies. Nice experience. It was crowded (heavily), hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.

Saturday, we went to Sea World in San diego, first time I saw a dolphin show. Sea world was not so exciting, unlike Universal studios, still, quite a lot of interesting things to see. Actually, I planned to meet two of my friends on saturday, but due to some reasons that I cancelled it and went to San Diego.

On Sunday we went to Laguna Beach, near to my sister's house. Wonderful beach to see. Atlast, I saw pacific ocean and my ocean count has increased to 3. (see my previous post on Atlantic ocean). It is far better than the Hampton beach that I visited couple of weeks back in east coast. Also, laguna beach is crowded (but not like the crowd we see in marina beach). Have posted few of the fotos I have taken, hope you will enjoy it. Later part of the day, went for shopping and was roaming here and there.

















Actually, we planned to Disney land on monday. But we were too much tired and my niece was feverish, so monday was rest day and I started back to Boston.

Right from the first day, I was searching for the "Hotel california" on roads. But with no luck. I thought it would be similar to our "Hotel Tamilnadu"...But did not find any Hotel california,even the last time I did not find any...big disappointment.

The most exciting(?) part was on Tuesday. I went to office early by 11:00 AM and my boss called me "Mr.California". Later we had a long chat about California and showed good productivity on that day :-)

This weekend I am taking rest.("athu thaane week fulla pannittu irunthe"nu neenga ketkurathu enakku ketkuthu....). Next weekend the next exciting part of my trip is going to happen. I am going to meet few of my best friends in Boston.

Hope it will rock!

5 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

thanks uma.

Jagan said...

mr.california konjam overa illai ? vara vara ni rombha rousu vidurey mama ..scientist voda foto podurey , vellai kaka foto podurey ..apporam ni unnaiye mr.california sollurey ..nalla comedy adikira da ..

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

jagan: "Mr.california"nu naan sollale da, ennoda boss enna sonnaru... rouse vidalaena US romba bore adikuthu da..athunale thaan ithane build up..;-)

Rajesh said...

btw, what is this 4D movie?

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

rajesh: 4D movie is same as 3D movie, but they bring the 4th dimension in your chair (by shaking, sprinkling water, blowing air, etc.)