Tuesday, December 13, 2005

enathu Laptop

It has been three years since I have used computers at home. I had a computer during college days. it was such a minimal configuration that the CPU becomes busy while running MP3 songs ;-). After my college days I refrained from computers during home hours. For the past few months I started feeling that a computer can make my life more comfortable. First I planned for desktops. Hmm, the rates have become so cheap that we can easily afford it. For frequent travellers like me a laptop would be better than a desktop. But it is bit costlier than desktops, but far cheaper than the PC that my father gifted me in Jan 2000.

My search for laptop started, and when I came to USoA, I felt that I could buy one. After a decent amount of research on Dell laptops, I decided to buy one model.
(Note: 'research' means searching for the same string in Google). Inspiron 600m is the model that I have chosen and I got it today. the following URL gives good description of it.

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/entnb_600m?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn&~tab=specstab#tabtop

Now just playing with the configs of the laptop...

2 comments:

Jagan said...

dai laptop vangitiya ? super da ...

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

tamizhan: hmm, its very late for me, i have already purchased it!!, anyways, will keep this as my input for future :-)